Wednesday, April 28, 2010

thank you teachers (:

when I was younger you taught my my ABC's
and how to count my 123's.
the job title that you have taken as teacher,
make me look up to you as a leader.
many people don't see why I look up to you so much,
but in all reality, you have helped me develop who I am.
without a teacher, where would the world be today?
we would all still be in art class just playing with clay.
they took the time to let you have recess, and snack time too,
they even taught you how to tie a shoe.
never underestimate the talents of a teacher,
they can take you from only know how to add,
to taking the numbers and using them in CAD.
back in elementary school,
they would let you be the line leader,
that helped you to later in life to be the worlds leader.
what would we do it we didn't know how to communicate?
most of us wouldn't go on our first date.
we really do owe our teachers a huge thank you,
after all,
they were the ones who have helped most of us through.
from pre-k all the way to a senior in high school.
they are the ones will that special tool.
for all that you have done for us,
a thank you is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment