Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Letter to a special church member :)

Right from the start,
you always held a special place in my heart.
so much passion, love, and kindness towards me, now I look back and see,
how much of an impact you were on me.
I always dreamed one day,
I could sing with you,
and in the past few years,
so many dreams have come true.
you never thought that you were so important to me,
now I hope you can see,
you are such a big part of who I am today,
you never left me astray.
from sunday school as a child,
then through the teenage years,
I know that you have seen many tears.
some for fears of what a friend is doing,
and some for not knowing what to do,
but I thank God for giving me you.
I always had someone to talk things through,
and yet again, I thank God for you.
I have been blessed to have you in my life,
thank you for everything,
now its my turn to sing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment