Friday, April 30, 2010

best friend:)

ever had that one special friend?
that one that will be there 'til the very end?

they take the time to look at the real you,
they realize your human too.

if it was three o'clock in the morning,
she'd be there even if you were snoring.

to uplift, pray, support, and encourage,
never backing down, or giving up on you,
just there to see you through.

that's what my best friend does for me,
she tells me to be all I can be.

i will never forget the day we met,
i didn't even know you quite yet.

the first time i met you,
you told me your story,
and I told you to use it for His glory.

you make me proud to call you my best friend,
we will be best friend 'til the end.

keep sharing your story,
your impacting lives,
and giving Him glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment