Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear Hales (:

Dear Hales,
Your are such a special girl,
its quite easy to see,
and how lucky and I,
that God gave you to me?
the fun we have had I will never forget,
right by our side at lunch I would sit.
study hall was lots of fun too,
never could do what we were told to do.
so many memories,
and a lifetime ahead,
we will go where we are led.
never slow down,
and remember I'm here to get rid of that frown.
you have been a twitter creep,
but you were the one I could text if I couldn't sleep.
I will miss your face,
more than you know.
but now its time for me to go.
remember me when you need a friend,
I will be there 'til the end.
good luck with the rest of high school.
I wish you the best,
good luck on all those silly test.
I love you Hales,
thanks for being in my life.
i will miss you lots,
and hey, who will eat my tater tots?
keep your head held high,
reach for the stars and aim for the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment